Oct 11, 2016

Thankyou!

Hi!
I'm doing what I had to do, but sorry I just can't let my fingers away from these keyboard and jump to my one and only, fancy vanilla.
I like it, pouring words into sentences.
At first, it just being my daily activities when I was in high school and yea it was just my online diary since I'm too lazy to find a right book.
At first, I never thought there will probably someone read this because my fancy vanilla isn't fancy at all, is it?
Well well this afternoon someone told me she likes to read my blog omg omg can't believe someone out there read my fancy vanilla hehehehehe.
I'm happy!! yey, yes as simple as that, as easy as that, to make me happy lol
Soooooooo from now on I will let my fingers run into keyboard, I will let my thoughts run in my head, I will let my self do anything as long as I'm doing on the right way.
I know this page isn't good at all, but thankyou for everyone who read this.
Thankyou! You inspire me, a lot.

hugs,

Ananda Zahira Syanindita

No comments:

Post a Comment