Oct 21, 2016

One fine day

I can remember that breathtaking moment to every last second.
As we were in the most desolate area in town we sat in silence, enjoy each other's company and staring at the night sky.
The moment was just right.
You looked at me like I was the most beautiful piece of art that you have ever seen before.
A perfect crafting.
As I stare into your eyes, your love pouring through into me.
Sparks fly throughout the air as we cherish this moment that will leave sweet, permanent memories.
And despite the fact that it only lasted second, it felt like it could have continued forever because I love you that much.
We stared into each others eyes and just smiled.
And here we go, once again, expressing our love to one another in a more powerful way than words can even begin to describe.

truly yours,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment