Oct 23, 2016

Her side of story

I deleted your number so that I wouldn't be able to call you on a day like this.
Where I can hardly breath without you, I can hardly breath at the thought that you're not here and it's been one of those days where you're the only one I know who can make it better.
I can't stop crying and I'm so scared cause.. what if you're the only one who's ever gonna love me or worse what if you're the only one I'm ever gonna be able to love like this.
The naive kind of love.
I can't believe I was so lucky to love you - kind of love.
Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do - kind of love.
I'm crying on the train home with tears smearing my lips,
with my heart bleeding so hard,
I feel like it could pour out onto the train tracks.
But you're gone
you're gone
I know that you're gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment