Oct 17, 2016

DEDICATED TO REPLY 1988

Been so busy lately and I can't help myself to escape to another world.
Yes, this is also my escaping page but I can't handle this messy life only for creating words into sentences and had no idea what am I supposed to write.
So I decided to watch Korean Drama, as usual, my another escaping page.

I've heard about these reply series since last year but I just didn't have any interest until one day I asked my senior to give me some dramas, anything, ya anything, I didn't even care whether it's good or not, And taraa! There was reply 1988.

At first, I thought "what the heck is all about" brought me to 1988 era that I don't even know about anything, ok I tried to follow this drama and..........no need a long time
I'M TOTALLY, YES TOTALLY MADLY DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH REPLY 1988.
The plots are easy and funny, that was made my days easier because my half-soul is in there.

Yes, I'm that kind of girl who didn't forget easily things that interested me.
At first, I didn't concern about the love story because it was all about family, friendship, school things.
In the middle, I was tooooo curious who will be her husband?
I gues Sun Woo but taraaaa he confessed her feeling to Bo Ra.
Ok who's again? I thought it could be Jung Hwan yes I'm pretty sure.
Suddenly I thought it could be the weird one, Dong Ryong.
OMG Ok I decided to choose my Choi Taek.
Yes until the rest of drama, I was giving my heart to Choi Taek.

My fav episode was all about Taek and Deok Sun since they were going to China for Taek's event and got their first picture togther.
SINCE THAT
I was skipping unimportant parts about their appa&oma scenes. lol. Yes. I wanted to see what will happen for my Taek and Deok Sun.
.....tara!!!
It was episode 18...... When Deok Sun was waiting Taek to come home and Taek got into his room and took his sleeping pills, Deok Sun didn't go home, she was there, she was watching her Taek slept. 
....and THEIR FIRST KISS OMG OMG CAN'T HELPPPPPPPPP it was too cute!!! 
but Taek thought it was all dream until 6 years later when they were in China (again) Deok Sun forget and tell Taek about their first kiss

Deok Sun (DS)
Choi Taek (CT)

CT : "You can sleep in the room, I can sleep just in here"
DS : "It's okay. I'll sleep on the sofa, you should sleep in the room. You didn't even sleep properly."
CT : "How can I sleep properly when you're on the sofa? The room and sofa are same to me. Once I take my pills anyway."
DS : "You take so much these days?"
CT : "I've built up resistance"
DS : "If you take too many, you can end up sleepwalking at night. What would you do if that happens?"
CT : "Hey. It's not that bad yet. You never know. Make sure you lock your doors tonight. I don't know what I'll do once I take my pills"
DS : "Why? Are you goind to kiss me again?"

OMG OMG AND THEN TAEK REALIZE THAT IT WASN'T A DREAM.
IT WASN'T A DREAM.
HE KISSED DEOK SUN.
6 YEARS AGO.
OMG.

.....after that he kissed Deok Sun again this part is my best of the best part I've ever seeeeeeen!!
CAN'T HELP OMG I'VE PLAYED THIS PART FOR MANY TIMES.
YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS PART,
CAN'T HELP
My tears is going to run I odn't know why but Taek is something omg
They become a couple and got married, but they didn't show us about Tae and Deok Sun's party they just show us about Sun Woo and Bo Ra with the-same-last-name-issues-lol

For me, Deok Sun and Taek parts are still not enough:(
But I'm glad, I found my eternity way to escape from this messy life

THANKYOU REPLY 1988!




truly yours since october 2016,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment