Jun 21, 2016

The end of mine

People say, the more you quiet the more you hear
And that's right!
Keep quiet, listen carefully, and you'll find out.
If you need a break, perhaps sleep is the best way to escape since no one will know how you really feel, what you really think, where you really want, who you really hate, when you really feel nothing, why you tired, and many more.
The walls should be built higher and higher, don't let anyone to see.
Wear your mask, nobody even care they just want to know and pretend like they really did.
Don't trust someone easily, if they broke it you'd probably don't know how to fix those puzzles and nobody will be there to help
Eventually, you're all that you have.
That's my tuesday thoughts.
And maybe me too, I have to try it.
I need to stop pour my thoughts into words.
I never thought before, if I pour it into words that might be many thoughts from everyone who read it. Although their thoughts might be right or wrong, well I just need to stop pour it into words.
Distance my thoughts.
And after this, I still have no idea what will I post if I didn't feel to write about my kind of fashion and beauty thoughts.

From now on, this page is no longer be my escaping page.
It shouldn't be.

Goodbye to everyone who ever read my thoughts! You'll read more realities, I promise.

Well, I'd never thought deleting those posts as easy as that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment