Jun 27, 2016

Old Town and Low Saturation

Hi everyone!
I'm probably that kind of outmoded girl while other girls love to go to modern place such as mall, cafe. etc, etc, yeaa things like that.
Well, for me museum and old town is always a good idea! I don't even know why since I grow up I think museum, old town, old builiding, something that comes from 1800's is always stunning!
That's why I love europe, their buildings, their streets, stunning, although I have never go there but someday I wish lol.

I asked him to go to museum from a very long time ago and few weeks ago he turned my dream comes true yeayy
Then I go to museum, and you know? They were closed, I am supposed to be there but oh God come on whyyy?! I really have no idea until someone told me on my snapchat that every monday museum are close, lol super lol pardon me. Poor me.

I decided to walk through the street, yesh old town, and I'm happy for that kind of little thing happiness

Forgive my face and pose ok I know I'm not a model soooo accept it heee

I wear my white long sleeve t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and yeshhh my old black mini tutu skirt! If you read my previous post you'd probably know how deep my love for that skirt unfortunately such a difficult thing to buy, anyone know where I could buy mini tutu skirt? I've been searching for many stores and online shop but they did'nt sell that:( and then I wear my white flat shoes because I really have no idea what to wear at that time.

As I told you, don't look at my face and pose heeeeeee for my hijab I tried Hana Tajima Hijab Style but...failed hehehe oops no, it's still look good on me though. Yesh I put what is that lavender? purple? yea kind of that rawis scarf (if you're hijaber you probably know this kind of scarf) and it needs many pins to make this kind of hijab style. Be careful, it hurts...hijaber problem(sss)

Well, this is some shots yesh I walked and boom boom boom (ok I know it's not the sound) yesh and taraaa there were many photos. I know it's bad but whatevs I just want to post it on my blog

I know that I am quiet fat hehehehehehe what should I do to have skinny body:")))

Well, I think that's enough. Hope that outfit can inspire you
See you on the next post

xoxo,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment