Jun 10, 2016

Gridlines and Big Window

Taken when I had a break at my college
I can't wear unique or something different about fashion when it comes to college things because there is a rule to wear shirt and slacks every monday to wednesday. And then wear departement uniform every thursday. Actually I can wear kind of jeans every friday and saturday, but not skinny jeans. Yeaaa that's kind of my college things.
So let's talk about the outfit.


I wear that B&W gridlines shirt and I'm not sure with my slacks's colour is that grey or dark grey or I can't explain. You can see that through my picture. And as usual, I wear black scarf as my daily hijab.
I can't even explain why did I wear converse all the time hehehe I just think that kind of shoes cover my feet from UV, as you know when you wear flat shoes your feet doesn't covered at all and I can't stand with that although that is quite hard and disturbing when I have to take off my shoes if I should go to laboratorium or pray or even to my class, sometimes I need to take it off.

In my opinion, this outfit can be worn to go to college or even to hang out with friends because actually it doesn't really formal outfit. I put on converse and my slacks is quite skinny so I didn't look like an officer.

That's all I want to share, here some photos forgive me if it doesn't look good. I asked my friend to take this and sometimes I stop because everyone walk through us. Pretty shy.



And yaaa! For daily make up as you can see my previous post. I wear Beauty Story Mineral Loose Powder for daily makeup and NYX Crayon Eyebrow. For lip product if I'm not mistaken I wear Wardah Matte Lipstick number 20 and Purbasari Matte Lipstick number 88, yesh that kind of ombre lips. No, I didn't wear cream blush at that time so I think my face looks quite pale but it doesn't matter there were no one looking at me or even care if I looks quite pretty or even pale lol. I dressed up and make up for my self, not impress other.




When someone taken your picture and you were going to pose but you heard someone walked through the upstair.......picture failed but still looks good lol


Have a good day everyone!


xoxo,

AZS


No comments:

Post a Comment