May 3, 2014

They inspire me, a lot.






Hello Bloggers!
Had nothing to do in this S night (sadnight? or satuday night? whatevs;p) so I'm going to share my fav hijabers yeay they inspire me a lot.
How come?
People thought that being hijabers or wearing hijab on your head looks weird, or they thought you are outmoded, but they show us being hijabers doesn't mean you're not avail to looks fabulous, being hijabers doesn't mean you couldn't mixing your outfit, you still can be fashionable! So, here is my 2  fav hijabers

1. Indah Nada Puspita
Who doesn't know the beautiful tone flower? (re: Indah Nada Puspita :p)
She still 20, going to 21 this June and she just....ah I can't explain how much I adore her.
I knew her from my boyf (I guess I don't need to share it all). In short, I'm in love with her, she can looks like anything. Don't you believe it? And for more reasons why do I adore her are, she is not just pretty but also kind, smart, aaakkk she's gorg! She replied comments when she had a time. "Fashion in Headscarved" is really nice! Follow her on instagram instagram.com/indahnadapuspita and visit her blog indahnadapuspita.blogspot.com This is show how time change, Love you max kak nadaaaa!




































2. Qonitah al-Jundiah
She is a fashion stylish on hijabella magz. I love her because she loves wearing pencil pants and skirt, I don't know we just have same interest! I love wearing "preppy look outfit" because Blair Waldorf looks cute when she wore it, but stocking is too tight, and thin...So thankyou kak thaaa for giving me ideas to wear pencil pants.And she play with many pattern but never looks "too much", she's soooo cute, really cute. She still 22! Same with kak nada, kak thata is one of kind-hearted person. She replied comments when she had a time. "Velvet of Fortune" gives me much ideas, follow her on instagram instagram.com/thataljundiah and visit her blog thataljundiah.blogspot.com this is some of her style. I like it much!





























So, I just wanna to share that. I really wanted to meet them, taking a #selfie and #ootd photos with them, and share many things with them because they are open-minded person. I love them! I love you kak nada, and I love you kak thata:3

xoxo,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment