May 29, 2014

Little Girl

Fyunggggggg!
My aunty has just arrived yesterday, she had an amazing trip to Japan aaakkkk, take me there someday puhleazeee!!!
She went to Japan for attended Tokyo Design Festa 39 at Tokyo Big Sight (such a great achievement, congratulation!) then she told me tons of storiessss, fufu I don't even know why... Suddenly I love J-fashion! No no no, I know it's too extreme and weird for some people but I think it's awesome! I love many cute stuffs, then maybe I'd like to take a kawaii style for "mine"
So we decided to take some photos, here we gooooooooo




Am just wearing baby pink long sleeve tee, pattern pants, then I add cherry snapback, kawaii fishy bag, seagull necklace.




In love with this zzzuupper kawaii fishy bag, cherry snapback, and seagull necklace
Selfie time! LOL pardon my madness:(:( ilysm all!xx






AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment