May 26, 2014

Sentimenti

How's life?
I think that I have to explain something to you, but I guess I'm just doing a futile things, right?
I know exactly what you're thinking about (yes, I'm a fortune teller..lol-_-) but please, you have to know the truth.

You don't even know what was really happened. To be honest, It's hard for me.. You know there's a part of me which is really need to filled by you.
I was happy with us, with you. You had been there when I really need someone to talk to. You had been there when everyone left. You had been there when I really need someone's shoulders to cry on to. You had been there to listen all of my stories, my dreams, my problems. Yes, you were. Why does every moment have to be sooo hard?
We need to talk before you leave, really. You can blame me for anything, but you're not my shelter.
I love him, I do love him, and yes I really do. But, do you know? There's a space inside of me which he couldn't even filled it up. Unfortunately, that space inside of mine could filled up by you. Honestly, there's a huge hole inside my chest when you left, couldn't be fixed by anyone. This-is-not-supposed-to-be-happen.
If it's wrong to tell the truth, then what am I supposed to do?

Can we just stay close like we used to? Would you stay for awhile? How could we become "strangers with some memories"? Would you explain it?
Is this love? Or obsessed? Is this right? Or not?

You want to know something? I've been waiting since the first time we met, since I'm in love with your shining eyes, since saturday&phrase begin, since saturday&phrase ended. Since we laugh like a child, since we talk like a buddy, since we share like a siblings, until I realize that we couldn't even being "us" again.
Is this puppy (endless) love? How can I still remember every little moment about us? About you?

Oh hei, wake me up! You don't even fight for me, you don't even need me like I need you, you don't even expect me to stay like the way I do, you don't even show me what you really feel, However, you already being my part, you already filled my space, if only I could turn back the time I don't want to build a fairytale, I don't want to make many dreams, I don't want to go down the stairs and follow you to that place, I don't want phrase. Am I regret? No, I'm not. I just want to be free from this sucks memories. I-miss-u(s).
Whooops, this is the time, you gotta leave, you gotta go, and I gotta move. I'll keep a fairytale story although my unicorn had been gone......


xx,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment