May 22, 2014

Are we meant to be?

I feel like life is complete, you make my heart beat. 
Our late night talks, dumb jokes, awkward moments, all of the love, all of the laugh
It just makes me fall in love with you more....
You give me butterflies when you say the sweetest things.
You make my heart beat faster when you're near

Sometimes I wonder if what we have is too good to be true.
But in the end, I trust in the author and perfecter of what I believe.
Because what we ask for in Him, we in return shall receive.

I wonder if we were really meant to be.
I'm too scared  to say hello,
But it too hurts to say goodbye. 
I've been hurt before, and now I feel like loves just a lie. 
I'm falling really hard, there's no stopping me this time. 
I think you're there to catch me, to finally let me shine. 


I'm scared that you will say goodbye.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I just can't imagine that I will lose you.

I wish you never had to leave.
Too scared to get my heart broken and scared of the thought of losing you.


truly yours,


AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment