May 3, 2014

Giving up reasons

I thought we were meant to be together.
I thought this story would be my fav.
I thought this is the right time for having someone who really wanted to be with me.
I thought you were mine, truly mine.
I thought we could make our own romantic story.
But I guess, I was wrong.

How could?
How could time separated us?
You make me feels like I'm the one you wanted to be with.
I realize...

You're always giving me many excuses.
You never cared. You never fought for me.
You never show me how much you really wanted to be with me.
You're living in your own world, without me.
You said you needed a little time to change.
I have been giving you many chances, but..what? You still in your ego.

Been 5months holding on for nothing?
Yes, I'm exhausted. I really am.
I fight for you, I did hard. And for a long time.
I have tried my best to you.
I have been fixing my mistakes.
I have been tryin to make it more beautiful.

How about you?
What did you do for us?
Sorry. I just can't holding on for more.
No reasons to live, no reasons to stay, no more.
I have to leave, you are not happy being with me:")

No comments:

Post a Comment