Nov 28, 2013

fool me

Hi there.

Remember me? Someone who likes to hurt you.
Yes, I'm selfish.
Yes, I'm childish.
Yes, I'm moody.
However, you still be the one for me.

But baby, can't you see that I loved you?
Can't you feel what I really feel?
I'm just lying to myself and a whole world.

It's still you
And always be you. Indeed.
All of my 'thoughts' are for you.

Am I still your precious angel? Because you're still my chosen one.
Does your hand still for me? I need it to hold me when I get mad. Indeed.
Show me your existence.
Show me what you really feel.
Prove me if you love me.
I need you, indeed.

I'm sorry for being your heartbreaker, I don't mean it.
The universe doesn't let you and me to be us anymore.
NO.
It's because I can't beat my ego.

Sorry for letting you come into my life.
Sorry for stay in yours for a while.
Sorry for letting this feeling growing up.
I'm just trying to not lying with myself and especially not lying with you.
But I can't.

I should hide all those feeling.
I should hide what I really feel.
I should go.
I should go, and make you hate me.
We're just strangers with all those memories.

Go out
Find your new fairytale, ups...I mean your new world.
Fyi, you're still the one I love. Indeed. Yes, actually.

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment