Nov 10, 2013

bound to shadows

We met.
We knew each other.
We talked.
We fell in love.
You left.
I stayed.
Here I am, standing on the balcony. Look at the stars and the moon, feel the wind whisper to my neck, take a deepest breath
 


I'm looking for an orion, three stars aligned fairly bright Alnitak (zeta Orionid), Alnilam (epsilon Orionid), Mintaka (delta Orionid) forms a belt of the hunter.

 

 


Suddenly the cold rain has just began to fall the brightest star in the heaven broke down loose from orion. I taste the rain, I close my eyes, don't ever make me fall if you won't catch me up. I'm too far from my own track, I couldn't holding on for more. Be back, i miss you enough.


s

Why did you leave? We still have so many dreams about you and me, we haven't make it real yet..you're still the one I loved. Just back into my life, we make it true. 4 seasons in 4 places, dancing in the moonlight, ended the night with a romantic kisses in the rain, you are the one who make me believe in my dreams..just stay, don't go..
The sparkle in your eye, the warmth of your skin. The touch of your hand, the smell of your hair. It is for all these reasons and more I still lost in your deepest heart

 


Your beauty is unspeakable, your love is inescapable. And I have fallen deep for you.
The heavens twilight stars, lit up the night sky,
And I saw you through the midnight gloom.
Winter's death, took away my breath. And stopped the bloom of love.
But the radiance that came from you.
Reflected off the snow,
Melted away all my fears. And dried all my tears.
I smell your perfume, I wish this wouldn’t end…
I wish I could send a love letter straight to your heart.
From me to you, my love is true. Just be mine, forever and more.





 



AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment