Nov 29, 2015

She acts like summer and walks like rain.

Hello everyone!
Here I am, doing nothing but blogging and...waiting for something magical happen to my life.
YES, lately my entire life feel soooooo....empty
I've told ya before
Since I didn't have anything to do so I took some photos lol
To be honest, I need an extra effort to get proper picture since no one can take it for me. So sad.
I created my own secret to took proper picture yesterday he he he hope you like it.

Well, I used to be "happy go lucky" girl yesterday, I put my baby pink scarf with flower dress which is belongs to my young mommyyy (yesh, that everlasting dress) both of them are get "pastel look" then I put my plain white outer plus blue stocking to cover my feet. After that I put my pink jelly shoes. Feels like dancing in the summer when I took those pictures.

So, here I am!

"...she acts like summer"
 









"...then walks like rain"






 


Medium details (top)


Medium details (bottom)



See you on another post lovely people, have a good rest. May all those happiness comes to you :)


 

Ps : I'm not a pro blogger, I blog because I like it..then forgive me if my pictures doesn't good enough for you.

xoxo,

AZS


No comments:

Post a Comment