Nov 25, 2015

My morning thoughts



Good Morning everyone!
Today I don’t have morning class yeay so I choose to sit behind my window with my laptop to write something.
Lately I feel so…empty but I don’t know why, I have no reason how could I felt  this way for a past few month. I mean ya everything seems to be fine, nothing wrong within my life. I wake up, pray, take a bath, breakfast, go to college, study, take a rest, pray, lunch, go home, take a bath, pray, dinner, sleep, repeat. That’s all my life.
I don’t know how to explain this buuuut yaaa, I feel nothing at all.
Could you tell me what should I do?:( 

xx,

AZS

4 comments:

  1. Sama.
    Ga baca novel atau nonton gtu?

    Suka olahraga apa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coba ngelakuin hal yg ga biasanya d lakuin.
    Nonton olahraga baseball, atau ikut kgiatan photography gtu, mungkin?

    ReplyDelete