Nov 21, 2015

On point

Hi everyone!
Been long time no post something about fashion, well now I'm gonna talk about black.
For some people black is beautiful yet stylish, so do I.

I'm wearing black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black boots, black mini tutu skirt, black t-shirt, black headscarf, and I add bold lipstick and back bag.
I'm sorry I'm not proffesional blogger so yea I'm just using my phone's camera. Hopefully this result good enough hehe.
Check this out!
 Act like a lovely and sweety girl
 



Then now act like a bad girl




.....but fail



Tutu's details


Medium details





I think that's all enough for tonight, I'm gonna take a rest now because tomorrow I'm off (again) to Bogor, have a goodnight and goodrest lovely people.

See you on another post



 xoxo,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment