Dec 7, 2013

Dark december

Rain. Rain. Rain.
Dark. Dark. Dark.
Yes, December.

Dark and loooooong december, I just couldn't holding on for more.
It hurts, so much.
To lose someone you loved
To forget something you had

I never imagine how can we got this far, never.
We laughed.
We talked.
We knew each other.
We shared everything.
We loved each other.
We spent time together.
We cried.
And....you leave

Yes, you decide to leave
I don't even know, why
Wait, that's all my mistake to let you go
Baby I want you back
Am I expect too much?
I just wanna we're still together, that's all you need to know.

If you love someone else, I'll accept that...even that's the hardest part that I've ever got
But, if there's someone could love you more than I do...it must be hoax
Where are the plans that we're making?
You said you needed a little space, a time for break.
Am I replaced?

Every street and every corner of the city have their own story, our story.
Too much memories that you has just given to me
You came with rain
You scratched memories with rain
You left with rain, and never come back
Yes, rain always reminds me of you...reminds me of us.

It's the hardest thing I ever have to do
To turn around and walk away pretending I don't love you
You know hun, I never wanted to be like this
You know, I wish we could be like the old days before
You know, I wish we could repeat all that we had
I want you back
 
But now I know, you never come back
Never.
Where are the promises that you has just given to me?
Where are the sweetest thing that you has just said to me?
Yes, because that's all just words
Babyyyy I watched you go, you've taken my heart with you

It's the hardest part I've ever got
I hate December


AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment