Apr 3, 2018

Little short story

"When will I see you again?"
That was my first thought when I left without every single word.
"When will I hear your voice again?"
That was my first thought when I regret why am I didn't ask many things, so you could explain more and I could hear your voice, longer.
"When will we start talking again?"
That was my first thought when I remember things you've said, sadly I didn't have courage to even talk to you because I've been busy taking care of my own heartbeat.
A little moment, not even longer than I expected.
Too late to realize,
"What am I supposed to do to find you?"
My first thought when I regret all the things I was supposed to do before you've gone.
Then, how?
I know there are many possibilities to find you, but I can't expect to find you that easy.
...or
Should I let you to find me? To see how destiny leads us together, just a little bit longer than it was.
Because it's nice to 
See your eyes,
Hear your voice,
Feel your excitement,
It's nice to even just standing beside you.
Is this true?
Then, we'll see.
Let's find each other, for share our moment just a little bit longer.
...and we'll figure out, what it was.

xx,

-Syanindita

No comments:

Post a Comment