May 28, 2016

Your little reminder

Your mind is too beautiful to be filled with thoughts of doubt and fear.
You have gonna through too much to think that things won't turn around again.
Too wonderful of a person to let the negativity consume you, drag you down.

I can't promise you that things will always stay better.
But I can promise you that they will get better.
And that's more than enough to have faith in.
Just stay, have a faith, and see the happiness around.

Your live in a beutiful life, don't let a little silly things ruin yours.
When things go wrong, remember one thing.
You have many people that loved you, or at least it's me.

Catch your dreams.
Be the best version of yourself.
When you're at your lowest point of your life, remember that I'm here beside you.
Here, you'd rather be drowning in my arms than your negative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment