Dec 24, 2015

Dear friends

Trying to be kind to everyone.
Yes, I did.
Apologize something that I feel it wasn't a big problem.
Apologize for things that I don't even know what exactly is that.
Apologize to people that I thought I could trust them.
I know sometimes I'm selfish, moody, etc, etc, all those bad things within me.
I don't even know why I did.
I said sorry, I tried to be kind, I tried to fix problems that I really don't know what it is all about.
After that, you know what?
They didn't treat me like I did.
They didn't appreciate my apologize, moreover I really don't know what is about.
What should I do?
Say sorry? I did.
Explain? I did.
Decrease my ego? I did.
I'm not that kind of person who can easily break down my ego, but lately yes I did.
Honestly, I'm exhausted to please everyone.
Exhausted to be kind and let them be cruel to me.
What do you think I am? I am just human. A girl. Has a sensitive heart.
I thought that I can be an everlasting friend to them, but in fact I'm wrong.
They ignore me by the unexplained reasons.
Without any explanation.
I'm done with this.
If they still want to be my friends then treat me like the way they want to be treated.
And if not, I'll let it be memories.
It really don't matter if they want to stop being my friends.
At least I've tried my best to be kind to them, to apologize something that I don't even really know, to treat them in a good way, to try make a conversations.
I don't want drama in my life, there are so much things to do in life.
Thankyou for being my friends for a while, I won't insist you to be my everlasting friends.
You can choose your way, I wish you have a great life there dear lovely friends. Thankyou for give me many lessons in life, I'm blessed. Take care :)
Remember, I still here.
I'm just exhausted to be ignored.
See you in another life.

xoxo,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment