Dec 1, 2015

Chevron Square

Hello december!
I wish you have a better day than yesterday.
I'm gonna talk abouth this scarf from @syadshop27 (you can visit their instagram and check their newest collections). This square scarf is soooo adorable, I reallly love that patterns! And ofcourse the colors yeshh black and white. Recommended onlineshop! I didn't put it as usual well perhaps I will make the tutorial as soon as possible hehe
This square's material is cotton soooo its really comfortable and suits me well, love it love it yea! Gotta have another one ;p moreover, they have many cute pattern scarves on their collections I can't get enoughhh it's just tooo cute. Ok, stop talking. I mean stop typing unimportant things. Here some details from me, hope you like it and hope it won't make your eyes allergic hee.


Details









xoxo,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment