Dec 25, 2014

Circumstance

December is going to end...
2014 is going to end...
And perhaps we're going to end too...

I really have no idea about this, about us. We always stand in the same circumstance over and over again. Been very long time known each other, I know you a lot. Everything what you do, every single thing about you. You can't pretend like there is nothing happen between us, you know there are so many chances I have been given to you and what? You still in your circumstance, you're being nice to me, you do many things to keep me happy, just like you do everything yes (e v e r y t h i n g) to make me happy, it was such a blessed to be yours. And after all? You create a distance, you create a "hidden" distance, currently live without knowing each other activities, I don't know how was your day going on and you don't know how sucks my day. Slowly but sure, I know exactly what "really" happen you don't have to pretend that we're fine or hide anything from me, I know exactly we're going to over. What I hate the most? Myself. For repeating the same mistakes over and over again, for giving you chances, for believing that we are really meant to be together since everything we've been going through you will always come back to me. When I love, I love hard I don't play with "love" I do really respect the meaning of love, and you know it. I don't care even if people says that I'm still too young. Well, now... I have no idea about this yea really tired to speak up or even write oh no I mean type it into words. I'll let you go... I'll let the things go

I don't want to keep the sadness within myself.
I want a lot of happiness^^

If we're meant to be together, there'll be many ways to us to get back, our destiny will lead us, God knows the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment