Jun 15, 2014

Feminepink

It's been (almost) 2 months since I took this photo, actually it was family time at puncak, West Java. Then I decided to took some photos. It was sunday moring, me and my family was going on to have a breakfast but before that I asked my mom to do this (you know what I mean) lol.
Pardon me.
I was wearing plain fuschia long skirt, then my knit sweater to keep me warm and floral scarf, I put my sneakers on yea I prefer sneakers than flatshoe because it looks more "young" for me especially.
So this is some photos of me. And sorry for bad photos quality, my camera was broken and I left my phone so this is taken by monster's phone (you have to change your phone's camera dear, whoops no no you don't need. Still too young to have any gadget). You know who is the monster?! I'll tell you later












xoxo,

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment