Oct 13, 2018

Vanilla Story; Quotation.

"Let's see if the two lines meet by destiny. As well as the ocean.
I wanna know what kind of lines that we have.
Fantastic. I draw the line, you draw the wall.

We fall, we dive. I hold you.
How should be the best way I tell you that this is real.
How can you leave the warmth, love, joy, a shelter from rain and sun where you can cry on, and everything you like about home? Your home is us.

Why it has to be you?
Why it has to be me? Because it has to be you. Because it has to be us. Because you know why it has to be me. You are sure. Again, you have the answer. That you have the answer completing each feeling. More than late night thoughts. The full day-everyday answer. And it has to be me, you, us. Please do not deny. Please give your heart an air it needs. Put us alive.

..and my shoulder is going to be your door to every part of me that is belongs to you."

xx,

fancy vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment