Jul 7, 2018

Vanilla Story; Drowning.

You're like a drug
I should leave you alone,
but I want more.

I'm drowning
to your hands,
and the way they hold mine
to you fingers,
and the way it fits mine
to your lips,
and the way they took my breath away
to your hug,
and the way they keep me warm
to your smell,
and the way it fills me
to your touch,
and the way they stole my sanity

I'm drowning
I crave you so deep
the ocean would be jealous

I keep coming back
to a quiet night.
when your mouth against mine
my breathing slowed
my heart raced
I was trembled; watching your eyes and the way you looked at me.
I was entranced; seeing your smile and the way you smiled at me.

You're my addiction
that I don't know how to stop
and I wish I don't even need to stop

but this dream,
is too good to be true.

xx,

fancy vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment