Sep 18, 2016

New idea

I think I'd love to share my thoughts, again
I love the way it works, express the words into something magical that even people could feel it.
Perhaps people think I'm going to write what I'm feeling at that time
Perhaps they think that I'm in love with someone when my thoughts are about beautiful things and love
Perhaps they think that my heart got hurt when my thoughts are about pain, loneliness, sadness
Perhaps they think that I admire someone when my thoughts are about secret love
What so ever, I'm just gonna write
I'm just gonna share the thoughts I've been keeping since few months ago
I'll start to write again, if there's no one that will probably read this, so what?
This thoughts are from me and for me
To keep them, to remind me that I've ever written this
No, I don't need people to read this
My self is enough

No comments:

Post a Comment