Sep 8, 2015

Within a year

A year ago. This month. Totally different.
A year ago, I got my bad times.
Losing someone and struggling to survive, to keep my life going well.
Don't you think it was such a difficult thing to do? To pretend like you're okay with everything, you're okay to accepting the destiny? It's hard. Really. And I've done that.
I cried everynight, after 16 hours full of activities... School, course, assigments. Everyday I woke up with same feelings, hidden all those sprinkles all day long.
Sat on the edge of my bed, thinking of you, thinking of our best moments, and cried in the silence as hard as I want. That's how I said I miss you a year ago. Begging time to heal the pain, wishing everything could just turn out like before, but I have to through that. And see? I'm done with that thing.
As the time passed by, you back without I'm asking you to. Love knows where it belongs. I don't need to beg you to stay with me forever, because if we're meant to be we will find our own way, destiny will lead us. And this time, I thank to God that I'm not as weak as I used to.
And I pray to God, if you're good enough for me then let it be just like this. I'm happy for now, I'm blessed to having you. But, I'm afraid if someday....I'll be having my bad parts again...

No comments:

Post a Comment