Apr 14, 2014

An everlasting puppy (high-school) love

I'm sure that all of you have a puppy love.
We're too young to talk about love, too young to talk abot "forever"

High school life, which is having too much drama and unimportant sucks things.
But, people says that your high school life is the most beautiful thing in your life. Real life is going to begin.
Do you ever having crush at your school? With your classmates, or perhaps your senior, or....your junior?
It doesn't matter! Love isn't about the age^^
Well, I'm going to tell you something... I don't even care if you want to know or not hm I'm just going to tell this. Don't disturb..........this is the way to show how much I miss him....

Been six months in that school, I'd never thought that I would meet (((someone))). I don't even have to explain, but if they ask me "do you believe in (love at the first sight)?" I'll answer that yessss! I believe that. Indeed. Why? Because that kind of situation is happen to me (at that time)
And if you ask me "Is he yours?" the answer is..........yes, he was. He filled my emptyness. Uh-oh enough enough before I tell it too much, I have to control this sucks feeling.
Don't ask me anything else please.....and that day, and now, we already separated by hidden distance.

Alright alright, sorry for telling. Am just want to say that.......he's gorg! Why? Because hm....He could make all those random story of us keep running in my head. However. This is the time to say goodbye. Life is going to begin again. Wish you live a happy life! Thankyou for being my unicorn rider, see you in another world with another time and another place... Take care yourself there:)))


sincerly,
the one who always keep you in her mind...

AZS

No comments:

Post a Comment